One 16 oz bottle spring water
Capful of apple cider vinegar
Capful of honey (vegan substitute: light agave syrup)
Add vinegar and honey to water. Cap tightly and shake vigorously. Serve immediately.
I got this recipe from Tony Palombo, the chiropractor. My bff’s mom, Martha Leger, also said they (Prairie Cajuns) used to drink it as a refreshment when they came in from farming. Use as a coffee, tea, soda and flavored water replacement to reduce acid and inflammation in the body.
- Vinegar = Vitamin C and Alkaline
- Honey = Vitamin E and Anti-Inflammatory
- Water = Anti-Inflammatory
- Fits the Ayurvedic (Hindu healing system) daily glass of lemonade recommendation for cleansing
- Vinegar balances pH and helps release negative energies (ex., anger, frustration, unshed tears, etc.), especially when used as a bath during a full or waning moon.
- Helpful in weight loss and boosting the immune system for cold/flu season.
- Drink hot or cold.